Chances are when you started your business you had very little money to invest. Most businesses start out on a shoe string budget and have lots of places to spend it on basic necessities. You can’t build a house without necessities such as hammers, nails and construction materials. In business that’s computers, printers, Office Equipment, Etc. A lot of us turn to Amazon to find the best deals, but are you sure you are getting the most for your money through Amazon?
It’s no secret Amazon is one of the largest online shopping places for buyers. They are known for their competitive pricing, customer service and delivery. In addition to individual consumers, business can shop on Amazon as well for their office supplies and other business related purchases.
Maximizing your saving
If you buy for your business, Amazon has a special program for you. I consider it Amazon’s best kept secret for business buyers. The program is called “Amazon Business.”
No cost to start saving money
It’s a free program available for any size business – large or small. By signing up for Amazon Business you’ll have access to exclusive prices, discounts, shipping and payment offers not available to individual account users. Besides you’ll save time by shopping multiple offers from a variety of sellers at one time.
Here are a few of the benefits of an Amazon Business account:
- Exclusive business products, pricing and discounts
- Business only prices- exclusive pricing only offered to business buyers
- Quantity pricing – exclusive price breaks for multi-unit purchases
- Business only products – there is a growing number of products that are being offered exclusively to business buyers
Here is an example of a case of paper comparison, the consumer side verses the special pricing for business buyers. Note, the price difference along with the delivery date.
Business Account pricing
Consumer Account pricing
- Fast, reliable shipping
- Free 2-day shipping on eligible orders over $49
- Benefit from Amazon’s world class shipping network
- Apply Amazon Prime to the Business Account – For example, you can extend Prime shipping from your personal Prime account to your Amazon Business account while only paying one prime membership fee.
- Payment solutions
- Begin by choosing either to pay with a corporate purchasing card or a line of credit. Choose which the payment method works best for your business.
- Amazon.com Corporate Credit Lines offer expanded user and management options – authorize multiple buyers on a single account, download order history reports, and pay by purchase order.
- Share payment methods, including your company’s existing purchasing cards, with a few users or your whole team.
- Tax exempt purchasing – If your organization is eligible for tax-exempt purchasing, enroll in the Amazon Tax Exemption Program.
Therefore, whether you’re looking to purchase supplies for your office, or other business related materials, Amazon Business is for you!
Get Started today
Create your free Amazon Business account by clicking here. Start saving money today on your business purchases with competitive B2B prices and discounts.
I would love it if you would comment or share this post with your friends. If you would like to learn more of my tips and Amazon insider secrets, sign up for my newsletter.